There is no greater relationship that God uses to make us like Him than Marriage.
Verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do.
- What if your marriage was your top priority?
- What would be possible if you reached greater intimacy with your spouse?
- What would happen if each day was lived in complete safety and trust with your spouse?
Without knowing it you have had plenty of coaches in your life. Grandparents, parents, teachers, athletic coaches, and those well meaning friends. Those are all great sources. I have had them myself. The only singular problem is that they often told me what I wanted to hear and not really what I needed to hear.
After all, they do love us. They are too close to the situation to really shed light on us some time. Maybe they are worried about offending us and losing us. And chances are they were not really sure how safe a place they were operating from.
There Will be Problems....
“Man who is born of a woman is few of days and full of trouble." Job 14:1
This doesn’t mean your marriage always has to be full of problems. In fact, it is extremely easy to create chaos. The true measure of a man is how easily he can calm the storm. How easy can he take words and bring healing while spiriting the environment that will allow his family to truly thrive.
What if there was a way of taking a Marriage from just Surviving to the Spirit of Thriving?
My Primal Marriage Course takes you through what I call the “5 Stones”. You see a “stone” is a unit of measurement. It is equivalent to 14 pounds. Multiply 14 times 5 and you get 70. Miraculously enough, 70 represents the number of parables that are found in the Gospel.
It's the Intention that Drives the Purpose!
- Your INTENTION should be to make your home a place where everyone feels the safest.
- Your INTENTION should be to communicate in ways that your wife understands and can respect you.
- Your INTENTION should be to acquire a practical daily application. (p.d.a.)
- Your INTENTION should be to understand and prioritize your wife’s deepest needs and desires.
- Your INTENTION should be to “practice the promise”
Does God Know Your Intentions?
I get it. You probably think that is a ridiculous question. But does he know? I mean, I know he KNOWS. But, have YOU told him? Have you ever really asked yourself if problems in your marriage stem from problems in your relationship with God?
Consider Jeremiah 33:3;
“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”